We are looking for a Full Time Work from Home Customer Service Representative. This position offers an opportunity to grow and establish a career from within. Prior customer service and/or client care experience is preferred but not required as we will provide full training. We are looking for someone with great communication skills, excellent time management skills and that can work independently. This is a work from home position for the residents of the state of North Carolina.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Explanation of our products and services
- Provide guidance and route feedback
- Help our customers with upgrades and downgrades
- Answering questions or concerns
- Manage referrals and accounts
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma, strong communication skills and desire to work with people are necessary requirements for the position. We are looking for someone that is able to commence work within 0-2 weeks.
- Be outstanding at relationship building
- Must live in the state of North Carolina
- Must be authorized to work in the United States