Auto req ID:
Earn up to $19/hour plus up to $300 weekly bonus & Sign on bonuses available
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 635 Community Drive
City: South Burlington
Zip Code: 05403
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P054/Burlington Colocation
Additional Location Information: $19.00 /hour
Up to $19.00 /hour to start*
Includes a pay enhancement of $2 per hour for all package handlers from 9/19/21-12/25/21.
This location is participating in a Sign On Hours Worked bonus program from 7/4/21 to 12/25/21. If new part-time package handlers work a minimum of 100 hours in their first month, they will earn a $250 bonus. If new part-time package handlers work a minimum of 100 hours in their second month, they will earn an additional $250 bonus. Details will be discussed during the hiring process.
This location is participating in an Hours Worked bonus program from 8/15/21 to 12/25/21. If part-time package handlers work 25+ hours in the pay period, they will earn a $100 bonus. If full-time package handlers work 40+ hours in the pay period, they will earn a $200 bonus. Details will be discussed during the hiring process.
This location is participating in an Weekend Hours Worked bonus program from 10/3/2021 to 10/30/2021. If package handlers work Saturday or Sunday in the pay period, they will earn a $50 bonus. Details will be discussed during the hiring process.
This location is participating in a Cash Referral Program from 4/9/21 to 10/31/21. Current Package Handlers have the opportunity to receive a $350 bonus payment for referring an individual to work as a Package Handler at this location. The bonus will be paid to referring employees once their referral has completed 45 days of employment for each referred package handler. Certain conditions apply. Details will be discussed during the hiring process.
Guaranteed raises after 1 year of service.
This location is only hiring for part-time positions. Available schedules will be discussed during the hiring process.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce