Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses care for premature and critically ill newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) of a hospital. These babies are born needing immediate medical attention, so Neonatal Intensive Care Nurses connect them to technology that helps them breathe and allows them to be fed intravenously, so they can gain weight. As a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse, you'll work under the direction of a physician, caring for the newborn, and helping to educate their new mothers about their baby's condition, breastfeeding, and answering their questions.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.