382651BR Job Title:
Teller I (30hrs) Newark Market St. BIL English/Spanish Required TD Description: About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at US and
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance. Auto req ID:
United States Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months+ related experience preferred
- Superior Customer Service skills
- General Math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
30hrs Job Description:
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Processes Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verifying currency, balancing cash drawer, and night deposits
- Balances Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
- Services both lobby and drive-thru Customers
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. State:
New Jersey City:
Newark Work Location:
418-428 Market Street Business Line:
TD Bank AMCB Job Category - Primary:
Retail Banking - Customer Service Job Category(s):
Retail Banking - Customer Service State (Primary):
New Jersey City (Primary):
Newark Job Family:
Retail Sales & Service Time Type:
Part Time Employment Type:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.