Join our team of skilled, supportive SLPs! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong interdisciplinary school team with excellent supervision and work/life balance. This position allows for the joys of school-based work, including the development of strong relationships with students and colleagues. We are seeking a Maryland licensed, certified speech-language pathologist to provide direct and consultative services to students in our non-public school programs. SLPs at the Fairmount School work with and support students K-8 as they access their educational program. The ideal SLP candidate is collaborative, organized, curious and hardworking. We are seeking SLPs who approach their work in an evidence-based, student-centered manner. While prior clinical experience and knowledge about developmental disabilities and the IEP process are preferred, candidates who are eager to learn will be considered. Excellent benefits package including student debt relief program and tuition assistance.
- Must have successfully completed Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology, with related
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology granted by the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must be have or be eligible for Maryland State Licensure in Speech Language Pathology.
- Must have experience working with children who have communication disorders.
- PCM training (or related training) will be provided by department. For PCM standards, employee
must achieve and maintain certification at the Practitioner level (or higher) according to the timeline
established within departmental policy.
Kennedy Krieger Institute offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement, free parking and child care subsidies! In addition, we offer rich professional development opportunities. Now offering a New Student Debt Relief Program!
We require full COVID vaccination or documentation of medical and/or religious exemption(s) approval for this job as we are a healthcare institution committed to putting health and safety first for our patients, students, employees, and the communities we serve.