As a Service Desk Analyst I, you will be responsible for answering technical support calls and responding to emails from our customers, providing Level 1 technical assistance directly to the ePlus customer base. You will provide accurate and efficient problem diagnosis, description and tracking through resolution.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers, at all times
- Respond to customer inquiries in person, electronically and via phone
- Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve customer issues
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Work in a team environment and participate positively with the team
- Update customers when issues are resolved
- Update relevant issue tracking systems appropriately
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Must be motivated towards constantly improving their technical skills
- Knowledgeable in use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- High School diploma required
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications; ServiceNow experience a plus