The Sales Operations Associate's will work in tandem with the Business Development Team to ensure that the BD teams have the necessary administrative support available to achieve sales targets and the company's revenue objectives.
This role's key responsibility is the implementation and management of sales processes and critical business development efforts. As the daily point of contact for the Sales team, you will be responsible for ensuring data clarity in SalesForce and providing ongoing support to the team during the sales lifecycle
On a strategic and global level, you will work with the Business Development Leadership team (and other internal stakeholders) to support the design and implementation of cross-functional and optimized processes to facilitate our accelerated growth and the achievement of key business-related targets.
If you are resourceful and process-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial work environment, knowledgeable about the industry, enjoy collaborating with and supporting other team members, and have a desire to align purpose with skills, this role is for you!Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Business Development Executives with follow up on pre- and post-BDM communication, client/internal meeting coordination, and material development
- Coordinate Business Development / client meetings and presentations upon requests
- Provide background research on client company, where applicable, for upcoming meetings to enable appropriate readiness for the client interactions
- Oversee integrity of Salesforce data and input to ensure best practice housekeeping practices are retained and maintained by the sales team and related stakeholders
- Coordinate client communication on behalf of Business Development for known prospective clients
- Coordinate outreach efforts for live and virtual events for BD team members
- Coordinate outreach efforts on behalf of BD Team where appropriate
- Works closely with the Marketing teams to coordinate appropriate collateral provision to support the sales efforts of the company
- Assists BD team in completion of all stages of the PFM Sales Cycle
- Business Development administrative support (i.e. CDA execution, experience DB requests, CV requests, and other duties as requested)
- Reports to BD Executive
- Bachelors/College degree in a marketing/communication/science or business related discipline/or equivalent experience in a marketing/communication/business development/sales environment
- Minimum 6 months experience within the product/service sales lifecycle inclusive of client identification and prospecting
- Willingness to undertake domestic and international travel including overnight stays.
- Reads, writes, speaks fluently and comprehends the English language
- Drive and determination to succeed as well as meet and exceed targets and quotas
- Must be adaptable, professional and motivated and understand the sales cycle
- Experience in either the CRO/pharmaceutical industry, or the life sciences industry
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@ .