Sales Manager Needed!
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Manage Residential and Commercial Sales Staff (Estimators)
- Check reviews daily
- Checking and reviewing all orders prior to being sent to vendors
- Managing customer complaints
- Stepping into a salesman (estimator) role when needed
- Keep up to date on material pricing and adjust pricing as needed
- Manage access control division
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Estimate costs of goods or services.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Analyzes cost effectiveness of products, projects, or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Review material and labor requirements to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Establishes negotiations with clients on contracts, and resolves disputes that may arise.
- Visit site and record information that pertains to the scope of work.
- Maintain open communication between clients and the companyâ€ s scheduling department, permitting department, and billing department.
- Follow up with customers on bids given (3 day follow-up policy)
- Meet all needs of the customers for present and future jobs
- Build trustworthy relationships with clients
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Enforce efforts to close and negotiate potential projects
- Be the main point of contact for the customer
- Point of contact for consultation on custom fabrication estimates
- Analytical Skills
- Detail oriented
- Math skills
- Time- management skills
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Site visits for projects
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
ForÂ Immediate Consideration,Â please send your resume toÂ (see below) Â or apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/naplesfl/!