At Taco Bell, weâ€ re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About itâ€¦
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. Youâ€ ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure theyâ€ re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers. Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues. Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team. Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits. Communicating with customers, teammates, and managers in a positive manner.
Also, we hire 16- and 17-year-old workers! (Shift Managers must be at least 18 years of age).
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Two weekâ€ s paid vacation (to start!) for Shift Managers.
- Flexible schedules
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at Taco Bell
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- Maneuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant equipment. Â
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow direction.
- Shift Managers must maintain a valid driverâ€ s license and carry auto insurance coverage.
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical hardship.Â A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident.Â In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local communities.
As a franchisee of Taco Bell, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the following programs:
- Live MÃ¡s Scholarship: This one-of-a-kind scholarship is for the next generation of innovators, creators, and dreamers â€ young adults who have passions and aspirations that do not fall into the traditional â€ academicâ€ or â€ athleticâ€ scholarship and are current team members at a Taco Bell restaurant. Scholarships range from $5,000 to $25,000 and will be awarded to Team Members (ages 16-24) who can clearly explain their lifeâ€ s passion and how the Live MÃ¡s Scholarship will help them reach their dreams.
- GEDWorks Program: This program covers the cost and provides resources to help employees who did not graduate from high school earn their GED for free! Program resources are available in both English and Spanish.
- Guild Education: Through Taco Bellâ€ s partnership, employees can get access to discounted tuition rates, federal aid, academic coaching, financial advising, and more.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates in a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brandâ€ s restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry-leading operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and financially.