- To provide direct and indirect nursing care to patients within a specific nursing department.
- Adults and older adults recovering from cardiothoracic and/or cardiovascular surgery and patients suffering coronary artery disease and other cardiac problems.
- Identifies the pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease and uses this information to plan appropriate nursing care.
- Identifies the physiologic changes induced by cardio-thoracic surgery and uses this information to plan appropriate nursing care.
- Develops a patient data base through interview, physical assessment, and psychosocial assessment.
- Plans and provides patient care which is correlated with the medical plan of care and is appropriate to the patient's age, developmental maturity, and functional status.
- Current licensure to practice Professional Nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Location: Crozer Health 6151- Telemetry Loc 1
Schedule: PR =Part-time Regular, 0 =Rotating Shifts, 7a-7p/7p-7a weekends