Apply for this job now
Physician: Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Beautiful Richmond, Virginia With Flexible Shifts Availa
- Richmond, Virginia
- Job Type
- 1 Jun 2022
Apply for this job now
An exciting opportunity for full-time or part-time pediatric hospitalists. This is a 7-physician practice offering flexible shifts covering the 26 bed pediatric floor and newborn nursery. Strong subspecialty support available. Become a part of a dynamic team providing high quality of care.
This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing, a 401k with annual matching program. There is also a potential sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
A vibrant, culturally diverse, and growing community in close proximity to the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains, numerous beaches, and the Washington, DC area. One of the most attractive features is the exceptional quality of life and the low cost of living. Residents enjoy an outstanding climate year-round, natural beauty, and world-class attractions. The immense recreational opportunities enhanced by the James River add to Richmond’s allure as a unique place to live, work and play. Whether your preference is to reside in a rural setting or a condominium in the heart of the city, there is something for everyone. The area enjoys a strong network of public and private schools, vocational and technical schools, community colleges, career institutions and highly respected four-year colleges and universities.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 800-365-8900 or email your current CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2643272.
*Quick Facts:** Join a dynamic 7-physician practice
* Flexible shifts including day shifts, nocturnist shifts, and newborn nursery rotation
* Cover 26-bed pediatric floor with average daily census of 14 and the newborn nursery
* Robust subspecialty support available
* Experienced and new graduates welcome to apply
* Very competitive salary and full benefits package
* Please contact Deborah Gronsbell and reference job number 2754549
* Vibrant, culturally diverse, and growing community, great quality of life, and low cost of living
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Job Reference: 609800510-2
- Date Posted: 1 June 2022
- Recruiter: CompHealth
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent