In the role of a Physician, you will provide concierge emergency medical care to Sollis Health patients in our clinics. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing organization providing seamless care to both adult and pediatric patients for cases that would usually be treated in a traditional emergency room.Â Â
Full Time Opportunity - 7a-7p - 3 shifts/week - 36 hours (Per Diem opportunities for this location available as well)
About Sollis Health
Sollis Health is aÂ members-only medical concierge delivering expert, on-demand treatment in a serene andÂ private environment. Available 24/7, with zero wait time, our service is designed to handleÂ emergencies, everyday care and everything in between. Our state-of-the-art centers areÂ equipped with advanced imaging equipment and an in-house lab, enabling us to expediteÂ your diagnosis and care. The Sollis experience also includes our house call program, patient coordination and advocacy provided by our care navigation team, corporate/event testing, and more.Â We service New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, the Hamptons,Â Los Angeles, South Florida and provide around-the-clock telemedicine all over the world.
- Performing medical evaluations and formulating a differential diagnosis and treatment plan for urgent and emergent care within the scope of emergency medicine.Â
- Performing medical procedures that include but are not limited to obtaining IV access, phlebotomy, administering IV medications and IV fluids, and performing EKGs.Â
- Leading the medical management of the patients in our clinics by working closely with a team of PAs, nurses, and technicians to discuss your assessment.
- Assessing and treating Covid-related cases which includes obtaining clinical samples to test for the virus, performing point of care testing, obtaining blood for antibody blood tests, providingÂ general symptom management and recommendations.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment in the electronic health record, Athena.
- Working closely with the Medical Director and other clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an innovative setting.Â
- Coordinating additional care with our After Care, and house calls teams or with one of our Medical Partners.Â Â
- Making patients and family members comfortable, patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related operational projects as needed.Â
- Performing related duties as requested.Â
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Physician state license and ability to practice in CA State.
- ABEM board certified or board eligible required.
- 2+ years experience as a physician in emergency departments and/or urgent care centers.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification required upon hire.Â
- DEA license required.Â
- Concierge, EMS/prehospital, experience a plus.
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in the emergency department and urgent care settings.
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:Â
- Strong clinical skills.
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems including but not limited to Slack, eCW, Salesforce and Humanity etc.Â
- Superb technical skills, including phlebotomy, peripheral IV placement, medication administration.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Comfortable with the emergency department and urgent care patients.
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking environment.
- Strong process and organizational skills.
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box.
Comp & Benefits
Our people are our greatest asset, so we designed a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that matches. Some of our offerings include
- Competitive salary aligned with your experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision
- 401K with matching 3%
- PTO + 12 federal holidays observed
- Free Sollis Health membership for you and your familyÂ
- Employee stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Annual continuing education allocationsÂ Â
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant and high-end work environment