Physical Therapist (PT)Part-timeIn-HomesH2 @ Boyertown135 Montgomery AveBoyertown, PA 19512
Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a part-timePhysical Therapist (PT) to provide in-home services in Boyertown, PA area. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commit within a 15-mile radius of the primary location.
This position will evaluate and treat a primarily orthopedic caseload with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, vestibular rehab, athletes, industrial/return to work clients, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs. Employee will have the opportunity to transition into one of our senior living communities, rehabilitation clinics, or work with our home health partners. This is a mobile position covering in-home visits and Outpatient Senior Communities.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred; however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state ofPennsylvania
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting
- Must have reliable transportation and commit to drive within a 15-mile radius of the primary location
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM (flexible hours available)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time (about 10-14 hours per week)
As a Full time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- 401K with a match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
- Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.