Physical Therapist Needed in Eastern Maine
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Austin Liddiard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $72,500 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a 25 bed acute care facility that offers state-of-the art technology and specialty services almost unheard of in a small rural hospital. Our hospital serves the need of our immediate community and all of Washington County, bordered by New Brunswick to the northeast and the Bay of Fundy.
The foundation for our Hospital was laid in 1957 when a group of dedicated citizens studied the feasibility of establishing a new medical facility in the rural Eastern Maine.Why join us?
- Bi-weekly premiums begin at $22.00 for single and $77.00 for family coverage
- 25% discount on employer medical services
- Employer paid HRA fund toward deductibles
- Teladoc- 24/7/365 telemedicine access to MD with no co-payment
- Employer paid life insurance
- 403b retirement plan
- Generous time off plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance- short and long-term
- Life Insurance
- 1 Full Time Opening in Machias & 1 Full Time Opening in Calais
- Reports to Director of Rehabilitation
Sign on bonus: $25,000 in first paycheck for a 3-year commitment
Future bonuses: $2,000 at 1st year anniversary
$2,000 at 2nd year anniversary
$3,000 at 3rd year anniversary
$5,000 at 5th year anniversary
$5,000 at 7th year anniversary
Loan Reimbursement: $6,000 annually until loans are paid.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy education program.
- Must hold a valid State of Maine License to practice Physical Therapy
- Experience preferred.
- Must be able to provide competent patient treatment and have good documentation skills. Must be proficient with computer applications.
- Ability to work independently.
Apply or contact Austin Liddiard today!
949-946-4938 (text capable)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.