Pediatrics opening in Atlanta, Georgia.
An award winning, rapidly growing group practice with four locations and team of ten providers (3 MD plus 7 Mid-level) is seeking to add 2 BE/BC Pediatricians to their team. Must live in the area - commuting from Atlanta not possible.
- 100% outpatient, no hospital duties. Most of our providers work in two offices. The new candidate will be working in 2 locations.
- No hospital Calls. Dedicated RN to answer calls. You are just a backup. Back up call: 1:8
- Provide Care for 25-30 patients per day
- 5-day work week (Mon-Fri), work 1 Saturday per month (only from 9 am- 1 pm)
- No Sunday office work
- Excellent support & close hands-on training for first several months for fresh graduates.
- Dedicated nursing staff for giving shots etc. Providers don t have to do give their own shots.
- Dedicated billing department. Providers don t have to do their own billing or entering charges etc
- Easy access to all Pediatrics subspecialist available to refer your patients.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary $ 200,000 - $225,000 plus generous individual productivity bonus based on total number of patients seen
- $20K sign-on bonus
- CME: UP TO DATE Paid fully by the practice
- 401K with employer match dollar to dollar and vested immediately
- Malpractice fully paid
- One time, $2500 differential for fluency in medical Spanish
- Paid state license fee, AAP dues, DEA fees
- Total Value of the compensation package: $275,000
- TAX FREE $100,000 Student Loan Repayment NHSC Approved Site. That equals to $150,000 Pre-Tax earnings over the job term
Just an hour outside of Atlanta, this is a mid-size city with 100,000 county population, excellent school district, and a low cost of living and was designated as a top 100 place to live by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked as number one mid-size city in the south east. It's an easy 60 minute drive to Atlanta or Chattanooga. Low cost of living. Safe community. Cost of living index is only 82! (National average 100).
The area has a strong arts community and a passion for history. Visitors and locals alike enjoy the rivers for their scenery, canoeing, kayaking, boating and fishing. The city has it's own college, known for being the filming location for several movies, boasting historic buildings and homes, miles of trails, and the world's largest wooden overshot waterwheel. Spend a day shopping and dining downtown, and during baseball season, and catch a baseball game for its very own Class A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, in action.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: