This minority-owned company works on contracts with local and federal governments on specific projects that they need stellar engineers to assist with. Their next big project will be with the treasury. They need new mid and senior engineers to work in C#, .Net, and SQL. The role will offer interesting projects, the ability to make a significant impact on your team and the greater community, and the opportunity to get security clearance, entirely paid for by the employer.
This is a full time, direct hire role that will work on a hybrid basis, in office at Chamblee one day a week.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience developing in C#/.Net web tech (.Net Core, , MVC)
- 2+ years' experience writing queries, triggers, and stored procedures in SQL
- Ability to travel onsite to Chamblee once a week
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, or similar field, or equivalent experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Security Clearance fully paid for by employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.