Immediate need for a talented Marketing Communications Specialist
that brings experience in the BioTechServices Industry. This is a 12+ month contract
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in 100% REMOTE.
Please review the below job description and contact me ASAP. Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
Our client is a leading Bio-Tech institution and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Please email me the most current version of your resume and refer to 21-12470
in the subject line.
I came across your resume online and wanted to share that I have an immediate need for a talented Marketing Communications Specialist
that brings experience in the Bio-Tech industry/domain. These are 12+ Month Contract
opportunities with long-term potential and are located 100% REMOTE (EST Time Zone).
If interested, please respond with the most current version of your resume
. For information on similar positions, please refer to the website below or simply request this info when sending replying with your resume.
.* Due to the nature of this role, Diversant can only consider W2 Candidates ONLY.* Key Responsibilities: Summary
This position is responsible for the creation and execution of merchandising projects and marketing programs to drive sales of products and solutions. Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Integrates appropriate marketing methods and channel options to reach customers and meet defined business need/goal.
- Creates and implements innovative channel programs and go-to market plans designed to maximize new product and supplier launches.
- Drives sales of specific products & awareness in various market segments.
- Presents marketing concepts and programs to internal customers in an organized and professional manner.
- Leads collaboration and message development between internal customers, marketing services and field organization in production and implementation of materials.
- Incorporates ROI to improve future programs.
- Manages presence and brand in all activities through team collaboration and outstanding execution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Science, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 + years in a Marketing position, preferably within the scientific laboratory industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience in developing effective marketing strategies/plans
- Ability to handle complex projects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong commitment to communication and collaboration
- Demonstrated good team interaction skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
61 Broadway Suite 1702
New York, NY 10006
(646) 770-8584 DIVERSANT (
) is one of the largest minority-owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation's leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT
, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees. DIVERSANT
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.