Founded in 1986, PrimePay is a leading national human capital management (HCM) technology and services provider to businesses ranging from 1 - 5,000 employees. PrimePay delivers highly configurable cloud-based software and services enabling clients to hire and retain great talent, manage and pay their workforce, and optimize their business in an everchanging compliance landscape.
The Manager, Employee Enablement & Success is responsible for the effective coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all Services employees. The Manager, Employee Enablement & Success works as part of a team to assess department-wide developmental needs and to drive training initiatives. This individual works with the Service Director to arrange suitable training solutions for employees. This position creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate and prepare new team employees for the rigorous demands of their positions and to address continued learning needs of existing employees.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
- Deliver and continuously improve training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the Service organization in support of the organization's needs in both group and individual training sessions. Manage in-class exercises and provide feedback to learners in a manner that promotes a supportive learning environment. Manage classroom time effectively based on employee skills and expertise
- Act as a mentor to the new team employees; check in with each new employee/ class cohort on a designated basis during the first year to offer continued support and coaching
- Link concepts, learning methods, and discussions with relevant business situations to maximize learning, adjusting exercises as needed. Use adult learning principles to manage content with different types of learners and learning styles (visual, audio, and written learners)
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training. Use performance analytics to determine training program effectiveness and recommend modifications as needed. Prepare training measurement from participant surveys to more complex on-the-job program evaluation studies and questionnaires
- Maintain current knowledge of company products, services, and programs. Keep abreast of new department and/or company programs to customize and/or develop training materials in accordance with needs
- Utilize a variety of design and training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct training needs analysis to support the design, development, and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
- Create high quality deliverables within project scope and determined deadlines
- Deliver online and conference call training programs for onsite and offsite employees through a variety of media
- Develop and maintain departmental communication such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training events and general training information
- BA/BS Degree Preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Payroll and/or Employee Benefits Administration
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines and to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be innovative and take initiative; seek out solutions to problems
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and possess keyboarding skills
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and possess a positive attitude
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
- Experience working within a TPA environment
- Communication Proficiency, including proper grammar usage
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
PrimePay offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.