Spring Mill Pointe is looking for an LPN Charge Nurse!
Monday-Friday 9-5 PM- Flexibility available.
Salary Range starts at 60K and up (depending on experience)
Join an organization that cares deeply about the success of our team, asks questions to explore new possibilities and our mission is to inspire your best life.
This is a great opportunity to step into a management role. Under limited supervision, the LPN Charge Nurse is responsible for the nursing needs of residents and ensures a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life. The Charge Nurse supervises and coordinates nursing services.
A day in the life may include:
- Managing the nursing department's team member schedule
- Facilitates nursing care provided to all residents and includes residents in decision-making processes
- The Wellness Manager takes responsibility to lead the RCA and LPN teams to ensure tasks are being carried out.
- Makes frequent rounds and utilizes the nursing process to identify resident conditions that require further evaluation and treatment by a physician
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents, family members, guests, and team members; is clear in communication and handles conflicts appropriately
- Maintains daily records consistent with regulations
- Promotes and protects the rights of each resident
- Performs other related essential duties as required
- Minimum of 1-year professional managerial experience in a related field
- Clinical observation and assessment skills
- Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records, and communicate with team members
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (LPN/LVN)
- Current LPN/LVN license
- Current CPR certification
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k), and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications Required
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well