As the largest Massage Envy clinic in the Pittsburgh area, we are always seeking talented massage therapists to join our amazing team!
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care services. As a massage therapist at our Cranberry Township location, you'll join a dedicated team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. As the oldest clinic in PA, Cranberry Township has an established, loyal member base which ensures a steady steam of wonderful clients. We take care of all overhead costs, supplies, and marketing & promotion expenses so you can quickly build your book of business, allowing you to perform as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Benefits that help you take care of you - including paid time off, free monthly massage or skin care service, health insurance assistance program, maternity pay, discounted AMTA and ABMP memberships, and more!
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work - including an excellent base commission rate, bonuses for all of our popular service enhancements, requested appointment bonuses, etc
- A dedication to self-care - with an education program that helps clinic leaders understand the physical impact of your work, and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education - with deeply discounted online courses available & the opportunity for 12+ free CEU's every year!
- A commitment to safety - providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you. Please send us your resume today!
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.