Healing Hands are in Demand!
Licensed Massage Therapist $50,000 Annual Guarantee exclusively at the following locations. (Saugus & Medford)
Are you passionate about health and wellness and looking for a company to grow with you?
Looking to learn more in your career? We offer in clinic certifications for prenatal, hot stone, stretching and rapid tension relief along with CEU's every year.
If this sounds like what you have been looking for join our talented team of massage professionals and watch your career grow!
Compensation: Based on experience
Enhancement bonus: $2-$6 additional / hour
Recommended tip: $20-$30/ hour
Full-Time team members are eligible for our benefits package which includes supplemental Medical Insurance, yearly paid time off, 5 paid Holidays, tuition reimbursement program, reimbursement for License & insurance up to $99, & flexible scheduling that can fit the needs of any individual looking to work 3-5 days a week.
We don't have a non-compete!
We offer a competitive compensation structure, with the opportunity to increase overall earnings per client with enhancements.
We provide education and training opportunities to our Massage Therapists, investing in your professional growth and development. Earn CEUs
Our membership program provides a steady clientele, and our massage therapists can build their books quickly
We strictly follow state mandated sanitation and distancing requirements and have a GPS air filtration system in entire clinic.What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.