Title: IT Specialist - Expert
Task ID: HBITS-03-11486
Position Duration: 24 months
Client: State of NY
Agency: Department of Health
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related or its equivalent
Please call 888-909-6039
or email at
Office365 Sharepoint Development and Support
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Design, develop and maintain key application components using Microsoft C#.Net.
2. Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
3. Implement and customize SharePoint Site Collections, document libraries and team and project sites.
4. Implement custom-based lists and workflows using SharePoint designer, InfoPath or C#.NET.
5. Use Business Data Catalog (BDC) to create Business Intelligence dashboards.
6. Configure the Search in the Shared Services to crawl specific sites and Configure search on different SharePoint sites as per business requirements.
7. Debug the application and perform the unit testing, system integration testing in development and in production.
8. Participates in the development of software user manuals and end-user documents. Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff.
i-Link Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability