Are you looking for a Meaningful
Career? A.G. Rhodes is currently hiring for an RN MDS Director
for our Wesley Woods community, and we would love the opportunity to work with you! We are proud to be ranked nationally as "2022 Best Nursing Home in Georgia"
by Newsweek, and one of the few Non-profit organizations in Georgia. Our Culture is Compassionate, Inclusive, Empowering, Family-Oriented, and Innovative.
We have a high retention rate and we strive to make sure you have the best experience possible.
If you are looking for a great Nursing Management opportunity, please consider applying for our RN MDS Director position at our Wesley Woods community. The RN MDS Director position is Full-time Monday through Friday, dayshift hours.
RN MDS Director Benefits include:
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO plans
- Matching 403b Retirement Plan
- Robust Wellness & Rewards program
- Company paid Life & STD Insurances
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Scholarship Programs
- 80% Company-Paid Health Insurance premiums!
*COVID-19 Vaccine Required for all staff*
RN MDS Director qualifications include:
- Current Georgia RN License
- 5 years of MDS experience in SNF setting
- RAC-CT Certification preferred
- Knowledge of MDS/CAAs/Care plan completion for all disciplines
- Knowledge of Georgia Case mix and Medicare PDPM
- Knowledge of Medicare Cert and Re-cert completion
- Detail-oriented and excellent time management skills
- Strong knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Knowledge of Casper reports
- Critical thinker/Problem solver
- Experience working in an Eden Alternative community preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication/interviewing skills
- Ability to foster team work with all departments
- Good documentation skills
- Strong organization skills