Auto req ID:
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 40 Coachman Road
State: New Hampshire
Zip Code: 03466
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P034/Keene Colocation
Additional Location Information: Up to $15.00/hour**
*** $2/hr AM (10PM-10AM) pay enhancement 11/21/2021-01/01/2022
*** $3/hr FT pay enhancement 11/21/2021-01/01/2022
***Effective Jan. 1, 2022, all permanent full-time package handlers will be eligible for healthcare benefits on their first day of hire, and all permanent part-time package handlers will be eligible for healthcare after 90 consecutive days of employment.
***Package handlers can earn up to $5,250 per calendar year to be reimbursed for eligible educational expenses
FedEx Ground offers flexible schedules 7 days a week.
Available schedules will be discussed during the hiring process.
*Flexible and Custom schedules available upon request.
*Excellent benefits for part-time work including Medical, Dental, Vision and Tuition Reimbursement.
*Fast-paced and physical environment.
*Start and end times may fluctuate slightly, based upon package volume.
40 Coachman Rd
West Chesterfield NH 03466
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce