Join a leading beverage company with FANTASTIC Benefits as an Order Selector!
Looking for a Comfortable Schedule, Growth Opportunities, and Great Management?
Order selectors needed WILLING TO TRAIN!
Job Details for Warehouse Associate | Order Selector:
- Schedule: 12:00PM - 10:00 PM Monday - Friday
- 30 Min Lunch Plus 15 min PAID breaks every 2 hours
- Pay Rate: Starting at $650 a week | Overtime Available!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Associate | Order Selector:
- Fills orders from tickets according to set quotas.
- Orders are filled manually by walking and use of pallet jack and riding jacks.
- Identify product by description and quantity then removing the product from the area and carrying to the checking station by electric pallet jack.
- Check for accuracy in loading.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders in shipping department
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associate | Order Selector:
- Warehouse or Industrial experience preferred but not required
- Able to lift up to 50 Lbs
- Able to stand for at least 8 hours a day
- HS Diploma or GED Preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Reading, Mohnton, Exeter, Shillington, West Reading, West Lawn, Sinking Spring, Temple, Kutztown, Leesport, Hamburg, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers/packers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.