WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a dynamic Electrician (1st Shift).
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate all functions of an Electrician and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Shifts Available: 7:00am to 3:30pm
What s In It For You:
- Direct Hire opportunity, meaning you are eligible for the client benefits immediately!
- $1250 Sign on bonus! BOOM!
- Opportunity to work with a global manufacturer who has been well established for over 70 years
- Ability to be cross trained in multiple departments and room for career growth
- Stable hours & Overtime; no more having your hours cut and not making your full potential!
- Assemble, Install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment and fixtures, using necessary tools and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, equipment, controls, and components
- Connect wiring to circuit breakers, transformers, and other necessary power units
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects or the need for adjustments or repairs.
- Test electrical systems using ohmmeters and voltmeters to ensure proper operation
- Plan, layout and installation of electrical circuits, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and the National Electrical code
Responsibilities And Additional Duties:
- Performs Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance on all equipment as assigned
- Installs necessary electrical circuits for equipment operation
- Assist coworkers in completing assigned projects
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
Job Specifications/Personal Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Vocational training in Electrical or Electronics preferred
- Has a strong working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- 3-5 plus years Industrial electrical experience required
- Good communication skills required
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots. (PPE)
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply today and send your resume to