Canon Solutions America, Inc.Requisition ID:
Field ServicePosition Type:
If finding an effective fix and supporting customers with the highest level of service standards sounds appealing to you, Canon Solutions America, a leader in technology, solutions, and services, wants to know your story. We're actively seeking a Digital Service Specialist to deliver amazing experiences and elevated efficiency within the routine maintenance of Canon-supported products in accordance with Service and Parts Standards. Responsibilities
In this position, you'll be accountable for:
- Reporting to your manager product failure trends and serviceability issues with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate information and record keeping.
- Meeting customer demands by providing efficient, responsive, and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Properly maintaining all technical information, Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Showcasing strong customer communication and satisfaction skills.
- Maintaining the performance of assigned machines.
- Facilitating performance at a level which helps to achieve the branch/district's overall metric targets. Qualifications
Please note that this role requires services to be provided in New York City. Accordingly, per applicable NYC law, the individual performing this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide proof of vaccination to the Company prior to the start date, unless the Company grants an exemption based on a disability/medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, religious beliefs or observances, or status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sex offenses.
Do you meet these requirements?
- Hold a High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Possess a basic understanding of Internet environments and the ability to successfully complete the 120-day introductory period and the PDIF (Printing and Digital Imaging Foundations) new-hire class.
- Ability to travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Capable of functioning in a 24/7 environment, while performing shift work and on-call rotations.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be active more than 50 percent of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling). Company Overview
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers .Posting Tags