Apply for this job now
- Arlington, Virginia
- Job Type
- 22 Jul 2021
Apply for this job now
* Medical Plan: Major Medical Insurance with HSA plan and prescription coverage
* Dental Plan: Guardian Voluntary Dental Plan (various levels of coverage available)
* Vision Plan: Guardian VSP Network (various levels of coverage available)
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Bereavement Leave
* Company Paid Life Insurance (Voluntary Supplemental Term life is offered and available through Lincoln Financial Group)
* Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance is available through Lincoln Financial Group
The primary purpose of the Clinical Liaison is to coordinate the referral process, review and respond to referrals from all sources to facilitate the admission of residents. This position is for a self-motivated individual eager to grow within a company and looking for an opportunity of advancement! Our mission with Regency Care is to make a positive impact on other's lives. We do that with PRIDE through our values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, and Enthusiasm. In you are interested in a rewarding opportunity with a dynamic healthcare provider, apply today!
* Lead and coordinate the referral process for the assigned market. Conduct timely clinical and financial evaluations of patient referrals assessing the needs of patients and directing referrals to appropriate company facilities. Based on the needs assessments, the Clinical Liaison will develop solutions that meet identified needs, which will result in referrals to selected facilities.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Develop partnerships with Administrators, Regional Business Development Directors, and SCCs to set expectations.
* Develop a positive working relationship with referral facility staff (Admissions, DON, etc.) to identify and support their needs.
* Generate referrals to selected facilities to support their census and quality mix goals.
* Assist in building a relationship with facility and referral sources.
* Respond timely to inquiry calls from hospital discharge planners and other referral sources.
* Conduct patient assessments in a timely manner after a referral is given by a hospital discharge planner, case manager, social worker, physician, or family member. Note: Timely refers to assessments complete with a goal of 30 minutes after referral.
* The position requires a working knowledge of the medical and public health care setting, principles of Medicaid, Medicare regulations and reimbursement, nursing home regulations and knowledge of pertinent federal and state laws and regulations.
* Must have a diverse skill set to coordinate communication between hospital discharge planners, physician, and facility staff to facilitate process for patient referrals. Also, the need to possess excellent communication skills, LTC experience, marketing or sales experience preferred. The ideal candidate will also be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
(2) years of experience in long term care setting
* Knowledge of payor sources (Medicare, Medicaid and Private insurances)
* Office Administration Skills
* Current experience with long term care admissions a plus
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with professionally with individuals at all levels
* Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
* Ability to drive for work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Current registration with the state Board of Nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) Preferred
* Minimum of three (2) years of long-term care or case management experience
* At least one (1) year experience in Health Care Sales/Marketing/Insurance preferred
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments-on and off the job. We offer IncentFit Rewards, it's designed to provide for your total well-being, Including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple-we care for our team members and our team members care of the community.
Make a difference in our residents' lives . and your own!:
- Job Reference: 333952162-2
- Date Posted: 22 July 2021
- Recruiter: Regency Care of Arlington
- Location: Arlington, Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent