The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) administers basic care to the patient in accordance with age specific category requirements. Participates in nursing unit functions and technical/ancillary duties which are patient care related.
.Individuals who have completed 1 year of clinical education in a nursing program will be considered for this position.Â Duties And Responsibilities:
Education And Related Experience:
- Performs procedures relating to the basic care of the patient established by policies and procedures of the Nursing Division.
- Performs technical and ancillary duties related to patient care.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment to insure safe and efficient operation of the unit.
- Performs duties according to performance standards in nursing assistant clinical competency.
High School Diploma/GED preferred, or a minimum of 5 yearsâ€ experience
CNA, or completion of one year of clinical education in a nursing program. Benefits Include:Â
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & VisionÂ
- Generous PTOÂ
- 403(b) Retirement Saving Account
- Flex Spending AccountÂ
- On-site ParkingÂ
- Pet InsuranceÂ
- Discounts to local gyms & theme parksÂ
Lawrence General Hospital is a private, non-profit community hospital providing the Merrimack Valley & southern New Hampshire regions with patient-centered, compassionate and quality health care for the whole family. For over 140 years, the dedicated doctors, nurses, and staff of Lawrence General have been committed to improving the health of the people and communities we serve.Â We offer competitive pay, a robust benefit package, generous paid time off and free parking! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2022 Healthgrades ranked LGH in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country, and as was awarded a top spot-on Forbesâ€ annual list of Americaâ€ s Best-In-State Employers 2020!
PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Lawrence, MA - 01840