Medical device experience is highly preferred.
- You will be able to evaluate and update product from Stryker's hip/knee joint replacement portfolio (both implants and instruments).
- You will be performing state-of-the-art assessments of these products within Stryker's hip/knee joint replacement portfolio.
- You will utilize and implement design controls (DIOVV / Trace Matrices) for these products.
- You will update design documents to comply with General Safety and Performance Requirements.
- You will develop technical writing skills when drafting documents such as verification memos, engineering/design rationales and test reports.
- You will partner with a cross-functional team including members from Quality, Operations, Clinical, Marketing and Regulatory Affairs.
- You will learn aspects of the surgical procedure to be able to better support the product portfolio.
- Min job requirements: BS or higher in Mechanical or Bio Medical Engineering.
- Preferred exp/skills: Self-starter with strong communication skills. Use of design controls in a highly regulated industry.
- This role is possible on-site or virtual
Additional Job Details: Manager will consider remote candidates as well as onsite. Please provide candidate current location on their resume.